Inspirational music for children and adults.
The music on I Came From Joy! was chosen by teacher and parent Lorna Knox, author of the companion book, I Came From Joy! for the inspiring messages, spiritual truths, easy to learn lyrics, and infectious melodies that have long proven popular with both children and adults. The arrangements are a joy to listen to and make a perfect teaching tool for home or classroom.
Written by renowned composer Swami Kriyananda (J. Donald Walters), these songs are performed by The Joy Singers, an ensemble of professional singers and musicians, that includes both male and female voices. Instruments used include flute, cello, guitar, harp and keyboard.
The songs on this delightful recording will encourage happiness and self-worth in your children throughout the pre-school and primary years. Interior booklet includes the complete lyrics for all of the songs on this recording, as well as some helpful suggestions on how to use this music effectively.
- All the World is My Friend 2:27
- Hello There Brother Bluebell 1:51
- Many Hands Make a Miracle 2:20
- Rise in Freedom 2:56
- Channels 5:24
- Move All You Mountains 2:23
- Be Free Inside 2:29
- Give Me a Light 2:35
- I Wander with Thee 2:40
- Lightly I Fly 2:32
- Say Thank You 2:07
- Sing in the Meadows 2:16
- You Fill My Heart with Music 2:36
- Invocation to the Woodland Devas 3:42
- Make Us Channels of Thy Peace (instrumental) 3:39
- Song of the Nightingale (instrumental) 4:23
- Go With Love 3:48