Preparation for Kriya Yoga
Preparation for Kriya Yoga is Step Four of The Ananda Course in Self-Realization.
Prior approval is needed to purchase this book, along with completion of the first three parts of the Ananda Course in Self-Realization.
For the PDF version, a password will be required to open the file.
Preparation for Kriya Yoga is the last step before receiving initiation into the Kriya Yoga technique, and requires prior approval before purchase. Preparation for Kriya Yoga helps the student to see Kriya Yoga as a comprehensive spiritual path, and how to get the most benefit from the techniques and practices.
The following subjects are covered in this book:
- Deepening Your Meditation Practice, which includes a review of the techniques of hong-sau and energization exercises
- Instruction in the AUM technique of meditation, the third of four techniques that are central to the Kriya path
- A chapter on deepening one's understanding that spiritual progress does not come by techniques alone, but through right attitudes, devotion, attunement and discipleship to the Guru, and more
- The spiritual science that underlies the Kriya technique and the path of Kriya
- A transcribed talk by Swami Kriyananda, never published before, on The Path of Kriya Yoga
- Kriya Preparation exercises in every chapter which prepares the student for the Kriya technique
To learn more about The Path of Kriya Yoga online courses, click here.