Preparation for Kriya Yoga
To purchase this book, prior approval is needed from Ananda's Kriya Ministry.
This is the last step before receiving initiation into the Kriya Yoga technique. The book helps the student to see Kriya Yoga as a comprehensive spiritual path, and how to get the most benefit from the techniques and practices.
The following subjects are covered in this book:
- Deepening Your Meditation Practice, which includes a review of the techniques of hong-sau and energization exercises
- Instruction in the AUM technique of meditation, the third of four techniques that are central to the Kriya path
- A chapter on deepening one's understanding that spiritual progress does not come by techniques alone, but through right attitudes, devotion, attunement, and discipleship to the Guru, and more
- The spiritual science that underlies the Kriya technique and the path of Kriya
- A transcribed talk by Swami Kriyananda, never published before, on The Path of Kriya Yoga
- Kriya Preparation exercises in every chapter, which prepares the student for the Kriya technique
This product is rated 5.0 of 5.0 stars.
It has received 3 reviews.
The book unfolds many different types of techniques and their depth. It is also a crash course on all what has been learnt earlier. The perfect book that needs to be learnt through a guru. When your time is right you will find both! Jay guru.